Friday, July 16, 2010

The Countdown Begins

Morning Tweeps! I’ve been up and going to a good few hours now.

As you may have noticed there’s been a lack of gym going on the blog lately. I’ve been so busy with packing and planning that the gym has taken a back seat. That’s ok though with all the packing and cleaning I’ve been doing I’ve been working up a great sweat.

This morning the hubby’s work schedule changed again and I had to drop him off around 9 so I hit the gym afterwards.

Pre-run fuel: homemade granola bar.

July 005

Once hitting the gym the plan was a warm up, some weights then a 20-30 min run. After my 5 min warm up on the treadmill I headed to the weight room, and my ipod was dead! I decided to skip the run and do a longer weight session instead.

I had a couple of Gina workouts in my bag so I combined a couple and made a longer full body workout. I did them circuit style (one set of each exercise then repeat the entire circuit three times).

Here’s what it looked like:

Bend-over fly 16lbs 12 reps
Frog Crunch 15 reps
Plie and Bicep Curls 16lbs 12 reps
Bench Dips 12 reps
Chest Press 24lbs 12 reps
Calf Raises 12 reps
Reverse Crunch 12 reps
Overhead Press 16lbs 12 reps
Weighted Ball Crunch 12lbs 12 reps
Stability Ball Hamstring Curl 12 reps

It felt great to get back to the gym and do a weight sess!

Post-workout fuel: whole wheat english muffin with egg, cheese and a slice of turkey bacon.

July 007

Served with a glass of oj and another cinnamon muffin.

July 009

So I have a big plans today to get lots accomplish in regards to packing. They include start packing glasses (including wine, martini and coffee mugs), going though our pots and pans cupboard to see what we’re keeping and what we’re giving away, packing unused counter items (foodsaver, espresso machine) and cleaning the downstairs bathroom.

If you missed any posts from earlier in the week you can check them out here:

Also, I’d love to hear your thoughts on my new blog look!

Well the movers come to pick up our stuff in a week so the countdown begins! ACK!!!!

Lots to do. Must Go!

Happy Friday Everyone.

~ Katie :)

No comments: