Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pumpkin Pancakes

It’s late and I’m curled up on the couch with the hubby watching some evening tv. I don’t usually blog in the evening but I’m working hard at blogging everyday so I’m going to write a quick post now to keep up with that.

Yesterday I woke up with one thing on my mind. Pumpkin. Pumpkin pancakes. I used the same waffle recipe I’ve been using lately but I cut the recipe in half and added a scoop of pumpkin into the mix.

September 005

I topped the pancakes with a banana and some maple syrup.

September 008

They were pretty good but not much pumpkin flavour. I would use a little more pumpkin next time.

September 010

I did enjoy taking pictures of the food thought.

September 004

On my fun fall plate.

Lunch was a spinach wrap with turkey, brie, apple and spinach.

September 011

Heated on the grill and served with the rest of the apple sprinkled with a little cinnamon.

September 016

More food pictures.

September 018

I’ve been loving all the natural light in the new apartment.

September 015

I spent most of the afternoon blogging, twitting and yoga. It at been about 4 days since a yoga class and I felt sore and stiff. Not a the best class but it felt great to be back again and pushing myself.

After yoga I picked up the hubby from work and since he was craving a steak for dinner I opted for something a little lighter.

I went with an Amy’s Veggie burger with a little mozza and some spinach on a whole wheat roll.

September 002

Served with some roasted brussel sprouts.

September 003

Another great day of eats.

September 005

Ok, heading to hang with the husband.

Night all!

~ Katie :)