Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random Thoughts of the Day

Random Thought #1: My new obsession: greek yogurt, powerhouse granola and fruit(strawberries).

I’ve been eating it for breakfast, lunch and even snacks. I have photographic evidence to prove it.

September 012 September 013

October 003 October 002

October 018 October 021 October 027

October 030 October 033

I swear there’s been more too! And served with a whole wheat English muffin with a little Earth Balance. Nothing can beat that right now.

Random Thought #2: I’m beginning to experiment with other veggies on my pizza.

If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you know then I’m a pizza lover but only with meat. I’ve been working on this. The other day there was progress.

Pizza toppings included spinach, mozza and…wait for it…red pepper. There was no meat in sight. Baby steps people…baby steps :)

October 038

And the best part? I actually really enjoyed it.

October 035

Random Thought #3: I forgot to tell you all about the hike we did on the weekend. The hubby and I went with my step-brother, his wife and three of their kids (15, 6 and 4) on a short but pretty good hike on the weekend.

It was only about 3km in total but it was great to be enjoying the outdoors and I just can’t spend enough time with the little ones. They are so adorable.

Here are a few pics from the day:

October 042

October 053 October 048

October 056 October 067

October 074

October 084 October 085

October 094

October 092 October 093

October 060

October 059

Fall was definitely in the air but it was a beautiful day for a hike.

Random Thought #4: I guess this one isn’t so much random but I thought I’d share. I went on a job interview today! Sounds exciting right? Unfortunately after the interview I decided the job wasn’t for me and had to call them and tell them I wasn’t interested. It felt wrong to turn down a job before finding out if they were even going to offer it to me or not but I know it was the right decision.

Question of the day: Have you ever turned down a job? And if yes, do you feel it was the right decision?

~ Katie :)