Friday, July 30, 2010

Behind on ACCRT

Hi all,

This is going to be short and sweet. I’m falling behind on my blogging over this trip. It’s been very long days and I just don’t have the energy to blog by the end of the night.

The trip is awesome and we’re getting to see so much of the country. We arrive in Calgary tomorrow and once things settle down I promise to catch up on my blogging and the rest of my trip. I have tons of beautiful pictures I want to share with everyone.

We will get our apartment tomorrow evening but I’m not sure when we will be getting internet access. I’ll definitely be making a few trips to Starbucks next week to get in some blogging time.

If you don’t see any posts from me in the next couple of days don’t fret I will be back! I promise!

I have lots of exciting things coming up in the next week or so including:

  • The end of our road trip
  • My first giveaway
  • Our new apartment
  • Learning about a new city
  • A review of some nutritional bars

Thanks for hanging in there everyone in this crazy time and I’ll be in contact soon.

Don’t forget you can follow me on twitter and following my traveling updates under #soon2bYYCblogger.

~ Katie :)

No comments: