Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Giving Thanks

This past weekend was Thanksgiving in Canada. Unfortunately we didn’t celebrate this weekend. My dad and step-mom are coming to visit in a week and we decided to save Thanksgiving until them. We did do quite a few fun activities including taking the niece and nephew to an amusement park, having a board game evening with the family and another trip to Banff but I decided to go camera free and just enjoy the weekend. It was actually kinda nice to just enjoy myself but because of this I have nothing to show you.

Since this past weekend was Thanksgiving I decided that a post on what I’m thankful for would be appropriate today.

I’m Thankful For: My Husband

March 008

He can be silly or serious, happy or sad but he is my best friend and I love him. He would do anything for me and I have no idea what I would do without him.

July 106 July 108

I’m Thankful For: My Kitty

April 004

He is the best fur kitty anyone could ever have.

He loves to play…

 July 001 July 015

He love to sleep…

July 049 July 060

And everything in between.

I’m Thankful For: My Friends and Family (back home and all over the world).

yoga01 friends04

November04 Wedding01

Wedding02 Wedding03

I’m Thankful For: My Family (here in Alberta)

October 106

I’m Thankful For: All the Awesome Food I Get to Eat Everyday

September 016 September 023

September 013 September 012

August 011 August 015

I’m Thankful For: My Two Job Interviews I have Coming Up

interview

(Source)

Finally, I’m Thankful For: My New Blog Friends

Over the past year I have met some wonderful people. Whether in person…

March 012

Through twitter

twitter-logo

(Source)

Or through other blogs. You all have changed my life for the better and I thank you.

For all those things and many others…I give thanks.

~ Katie :)