Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blogger Award

So I while I’m working on my Organization post I thought I’d share this with you all.

I’ve been nominated by to lovely bloggers – Jenny and Shelly. Thanks ladies.

Versatile_Blogger_Award_thumb[1]

The rules are:

*Thank the person that nominated you. Done and done.

*Share 7 things about yourself.

  1. My favourite book is The Catcher in the Rye
  2. I love Harry Potter. The books, the movies! I can’t wait for the last (2) movies to come out.
  3. I went to Canada Games for Synchronized Swimming.
  4. My first anniversary with my husband is coming up on Sunday.
  5. My favourite movie is Love Actually. I watch it once a year just before Christmas.
  6. Speaking of Christmas – it’s my favourite holiday. Once the summer comes to an end I start getting very excited for it.
  7. Finally, I love giving gifts more then receiving them. I love shopping for others.

*Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs. I’m going to nominate anyone out there who would like to participate. I love learning about others in the blog world so if you decide you’d like to participate leave a comment below with the link so I can check it out.

Thanks again to Jenny and Shelly. This was fun!

~ Katie :)