Monday, April 5, 2010

Report Card Morning

This morning started early even though I was off again today.

It’s the last day of Easter weekend but Matt had to work I agreed to get up early and go for a run with him. Today we did Week 2, Day 2 of C25K. Run for 1.5 mins, walk for 2 mins – 6 times (for a total for 21mins). We ran just over 2 km total. This was the best run so far. I actually didn’t feel like I was dying by the end of it. I actually enjoyed the run (don’t tell Matt though :P).

Breakfast was piece of toast with pb, banana and a glass of milk…

April 001

After breakfast I drove Matt to work and stopped at Starbucks on the way home.

Venti Non-Fat Vanilla Latte…

April 002

And I spoiled myself with a piece of banana loaf as well…

April 005

I spend the morning finishing my report cards and I took a quick nap. I was able to finish them by noon and now I’m all done.

No more stress!

Lunch was six perogies, a ton of veggies (red, green, yellow peppers, cucumbers, and broccoli) and some Greek yogurt mixed with a little light ceaser dressing (for added taste) for dipping…

April 010

Yummy! A large sippy cup of water as well…

April 012

Now I’m going to do some other marking and laundry and later I have to pick up Matt and we need to head to the grocery store to pick up groceries. I love grocery day!

Not sure what is in store for supper tonight but I’ll try to blog later to let you all know.

~ Katie :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am impressed that you love grocery day, I do not :)

Congrats on finishing report cards, what could be better?!

Nicole said...

I also love grocery store day! I like it better when my husband's home to help carry everything in! Good for you with your running :)