Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Making a Decision

First for the nice comments on my hair cut from last nights post. Very much appreciated.

As you all might have noticed I’ve been lacking in the gym/running/workout department. Over the past week or two I’ve maybe gone on one or two runs and maybe one time to the gym. After a super busy weekend I can’t believe how tired I’ve been over the past two days and I’ve just had very little motivation to do any real activity lately.

After a long talk with the husband today I’ve decided to take the rest of the week off from working out. I need to get re-energized and motivated again to work out. So to do that I’m taking a break for a few days. I’m going to spend the rest of the week relaxing, eating healthy and maybe go for a light run or walk on the weekend and hopefully by next week I’ll be motivated and excited again about working out.

The lack of motivation is really bothering me and I hate that I don’t want to go to the gym so I just don’t want to force it. I’m hoping this decision will help with that.

Now onto my daily eats:

As planned last night’s dinner was pita pizzas. Mine had spinach and chicken. Hubby had chicken, onion and mushrooms.

April 001

So good!

Today: breakfast was a muffin and a pear.

Lunch was random: pita chips, pb, cheese string, kashi bar and yogurt cup.

Tonights dinner was Subway. Turkey sub on cheesy bread…

April 002

With a glass of milk…

April 004

Dessert was mango frozen yogurt with fresh pineapple. So good!

April 006

I’m looking forward to the evening with my husband watching The Biggest Loser and enjoying large plate of veggies. What a great way to relax.

Night all!

~ Katie :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think it's a great idea you're taking the rest of the week off from working out, hopefully the nice weather will help you find motivation. Don't force it, it will come back! Enjoy tv with your hubby, I'll be doing the same :)

Janna said...

Do what you need to do for yourself! Enjoy the time off and get ready to come back and tear it up!

Have a great week...