Thursday, June 10, 2010

Staying Home

Matt spend last night coughing and again I got very little sleep so I didn’t end up going to work today. I was exhausted and I had a huge headache so I slept in. I really needed it.

This is going to be a short post. I burnt my hand cooking dinner tonight and it really hurts so I’m just going to write a quick post.

June 021

After I got up I headed to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Including low fat bran muffins. I had one for breakfast…

 June 002

Lunch was a bagel sandwich with a whole wheat bagel, mozza, turkey and spinach…

June 004

With a side of carrots and baby tomatoes…

June 005

Dessert was a bowl of cherries that I split with Matt…

June 008

And mini-eggs. Matt’s bowl I stole three from…

June 009

I had a mid-afternoon snack. Another Kardea bar. This time is was banana nut…

June 010

This one was delicious! Tasted like banana bread!

June 016

At the grocery store I picked up this for supper…

June 018

I served it up with broccoli and a slice of Ancient Grain’s bread…

June 023

I only ate about 3/4 of the pie. A tasty vegetarian meal.

My hand is hurting so this is going to be a very short post.

Night all!

~ Katie :)

No comments: