Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day

So yesterday was a snow day. Yay!

I actually didn’t have a subbing job for yesterday but it’s nice to sleep in, relax and not worry that you should be working :)

Breakfast yesterday was a bowl of Fiber One Honey Clusters…

January 013

In a mug…

January 024

With skim milk.

And 1/2 a grapefruit…

January 018

In my winter penguins mug.

 January 019

I was all about the mugs yesterday.

After breakfast I headed out to run a couple errands. First to the bank and then to Winner’s to pick up a new purse for teaching. It’s totally adorable but I forgot to take a picture of it so I’ll share it with you tomorrow.

When I got home it was time for lunch.

Leftover pasta was on the menu.

January 042

Along with a side of veggies. Cucumber and baby tomatoes.

January 041

After lunch I spend the afternoon blogging, finishing my Pretty Little Liars marathon and relaxing before it was time to pick up the hubby from work.

Before heading out to pick him up I had a tbsp of peanut butter to tide me over till dinner.

January 004

(Don’t you love The Bachelor playing in the background).

The plan was to pick him up then head to the gym for some cardio. When we got there it was CRAZY busy. Definitely the busiest it’s been since we joined. I did some quick cardio on the elliptical then we busted out of there.

Too busy for us!

Dinner is the only meal I forgot to take a picture of (I’m getting much better at remembering).

Shrimp Stir Fry was on the menu. Shrimp, red peppers, broccoli, baby corn stocks, carrots, onion and rice noodles made up the meal. It was very tasty.

My evening snack included grapes and two slices of cheese.

January 001

Overall, it was a good day. I’m feeling better and better about my food choices everyday.

I’m off to finish watching The Bachelor and then heading to pick up the husband so we can go for a swim.

Later bloggies!

~ Katie :)